The comfortable, wholly-exclusive lodge at Big Sky Kalahari Adventures is your base – where no provision has been spared to meet expectations. The lodge at Big Sky Kalahari Adventures is exemplary of their meticulous attention to detail and personalised service – providing a special home in the bush for each of its guests.
Merging contemporary convenience with classic safari luxury.
A place endowed with all the warmth of home.
Ensconced in undisturbed pristine bush that stretches to the horizon, the Big Sky Kalahari Adventures lodge has all the comforts required for an authentic safari experience. From here, observe the coming and going of wildlife to the waterhole from the shade of the viewing deck or recline by the pool between activities. From here, let your eyes shine with firelight during dinners at the boma. From here, come to understand the peaceful pulse of Africa by day and the perfection of silent solitude by night – broken only by the distant roar of a lion or perfunctory call of an owl into the darkness.
- Unobtrusive full fencing for safety
- Wi-fi access
- Accessible via charter or road transfer
- Full med-evac provisions
- Generator for uninterrupted power availability
- Swimming pool with recliners and towels
- Amenable to special requests and cater to specific dietary requirements
- Fully-stocked self-service or manned bar according to preference
- Authentic three-course bush dining and a carefully designed menu
The people and the place that will make your Kalahari safari.
A game viewing safari with Big Sky Kalahari Adventures harks back to the spirit of pioneer African safaris. This is an intimate affair, tailored to give you a meaningful experience of Africa. The connection you will make with your hosts and the people involved in your safari are pivotal to this and will resonate as a central part of your trip. Regroup by golden lamp and firelight in the boma at the end of each day as newfound friendships are forged over shared passions.
With accommodation for up to eight to ten guests – booked out solely to one group at a time, be it one person, a couple, family or friends – the exclusivity at Big Sky Kalahari Adventures underscores the authentic feeling of home. Providing privacy and freedom, the lodge has four rooms, sleeping eight people (two sharing a room) for family and photographic groups. Each room has been designed to offer premium comfort and a relaxing place to rest and reflect – a gateway to the wild beyond.
- Daily laundry and housekeeping.
- Each room has a central living area with a fireplace, couches, writing desk, and large central veranda.
- Each bedroom has a private veranda.
- Rooms are equipped with a safe, fridge, and coffee station.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with luxurious big bathtubs and showers, as well as outside showers.